Thursday, October 4, 2012

A Word of Encouragement

I know I am a couple of states over from all of you, but I want you to know it warms my heart when I get to talk to my family and friends back home. Even when I think about all the things that God put in place for us all to be together it just fills me with joy. My deepest desire is that God would continue to use each and every one of you to use your specific gifts to bring praise to Him. I hope all of you have built a firm foundation that cannot be shaken, and will continue to worship the Lord the rest of your days. I know I struggle with fear, worry, lust, insecurity and so many more things on a daily basis. I always remember that my God is more powerful then all these things though. He is in control and through the death of His Son I no longer have to be enslaved to these things. Although I live in freedom, I will gladly submit my life to the Lord because I know that is the only place where I can find hope and peace. Guys you are an incredible group of people and I long for the day that I can be with you doing ministry. I am not even sure who all reads this, but I encourage you to challenge yourself to go deeper in your relationship with the Lord. Ultimately, that is the only thing that truly matters. Everything else will vanish, but the Word of the Lord remains forever. So just know you have a friend in Dallas praying for you guys that the Lord will reveal Himself in awesome power through each of your lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment